In Response to COVID-19
We are working hard to do the right thing for the communities we live and work in. COVID-19 has affected communities across the nation, including ours. We know as a member of the Stouffville community and a leading car brand it is our responsibility to follow national and local instruction to decrease the spread of COVID-19. During this time of uncertainty, it is our priority to put the health and safety of our customers, employees, community, and the many others who make up the Kia Stouffville family first. As we navigate through this pandemic, we have compassion for those who have been affected first hand as well as a great amount of caution to put forward.
With the growing concern surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we wanted to reach out to our valued customers to share the actions we are taking to ensure our facilities are clean and safe for our clients, community as well as our team members.
We have taken additional precautionary measure, following the lead of Health Canada as well as local public health authorities to ensure our communities safety, including but not limited to:
- Required face mask or covering at all times
- Sanitization of vehicles prior to test drives
- Sanitization of vehicles within the showroom
- Independent test drives
- Online appointment and home delivery options
- Social distancing measures in high traffic areas
Additional Precautionary Measures
Enhancing Cleaning Protocols
- We have enhanced our cleaning protocols throughout all departments, with focus in high contact and high traffic area
- We have limited non-essential travel and asked any staff exhibiting symptoms to please exercise self-isolation for 14 days
- We have increased the deployment of hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes throughout the dealership
- We are asking customers that are experiencing symptoms to please reschedule their visit
- Reduced business operating hours
Importance of Owning a
Reliable, Safe and Serviced Vehicle
While we appreciate that buying a new car may not be a high priority at this time, we do recognize that being able to drive a reliable, safe and serviced vehicle probably is. Please be assured that the health of our guests coming in for servicing is of the utmost importance.